The Old Bath Arms – UK

The Old Bath Arms is one of the original Frome pubs shown on a map dating 1774. It has had the name of the Lords Arms in the census of 1785, the Marquis of Bath’s Arms in 1783 and the Lord Weymouth Arms in 1800 before adopting it’s current name in the 1830’s


Enjoyed this post? Share it!

 

Leave a comment