DATE: 8 July 2017
VENUE: 3rd East Kilbride Scout Group, Carlyle Drive, East Kilbride, G74 3EW
We are pleased to announce that we have finally found a suitable venue for our July BIG BRAAI.
All fellow SAFFAS are more than welcome and bring your family and friends along.
You are free to bring along your home-made goodies to sell (bring a table if you need one)
There will be some picinic tables and a bouncy castle . SA items will be available to buy: Wors, biltong, droewors, sweeties, cooldrinks and biscuits, among others.
Overnight camping will also be available for quiet guests.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
* An open wood fire and grids
* Plastic Utensils and paper plates
* 2 large salads (for those that didnt bring any)
(A donation bucket will do the rounds to help with the cost of these items)
* Bring your meat, salads, rolls etc
* Cash to buy some SA Goodies that will be on sale
* Wear your Bokke, Proteas and Bafana gear
* Your Wellies if its raining
* Bring Alcohol and cooldrinks (yep that’s how we say it in SA)
* Bring vessels to drink your drinks out of.
* Parking may be a problem, try and use public transport
* Kelvin Kabs 01355241212 about £5 from EK Station
* Trains from Glasgow Central to East Kilbride is every 30 min
11:18, 11:48, 12:18, etc.
* Trains from East Kilbride to Glasgow Central is every 29 min
20:26, 20:55, 21:26, etc.
* LAST TRAIN 23:56
* Journey time 32 minutes
Looking forward to meeting you all and catching up with “old faces”.