Please enter your flight details below once the form loads:
Getting to know Emirates Airlines
In 1985, Emirates flew its first routes out of Dubai with just two aircraft’s, back then the goal was focused around quality rather than quantity. Emirates managed to evolve into a globally influential travel and tourism empire that is recognised globally.
They are the world’s biggest international carrier, the seventh largest airline in the world in terms of revenue, and the largest airline in the Middle-East in terms of revenue, fleet size, and passengers carried.
Emirates has been recognised many times over the years for their quality services, but they do not just want to be remembered as that they are constantly improving their services to be the best. Each award drives them to develop even better products and services, and while they are certainly proud of their reputation for overall excellence among global travellers.
Emirates is an airline that recognizes your travelling needs and goes over-and-above to ensure that your travelling experience is of impeccable standards, that could put other airlines to shame.
Book cheap Emirates flights with SAFFA today in the flight search box above!
Why fly with Emirates?:
– They have been recognised many times over the years for the quality of their in-flight cuisine, the breadth of their in-flight entertainment, and the excellence of their overall service, why wouldn’t you want to fly more often!
– In 2014, they were named ”Best Airline Worldwide” , the ”Best Aviation Company of the Year”, and named the ”Best Airline Cabin Staff”, they are not lying when they say that they are the best!
– Their flight operations include the most up-to-date techniques for saving fuel and emissions, they care about the environment as much as you do. Emirates has a policy to invest in the most modern, eco-efficient technology available-in aircraft, engines and ground equipment!
Virgin Atlantic was recently voted favourite Scheduled Airline at the British Travel Awards and is one of the world’s best known and most loved airline brands. Virgin Atlantic is one of the world’s leading long haul airlines.
Virgin Atlantic are well known for their transatlantic flights but actually now have a route network that spans 34 destinations worldwide. Kingston (Jamaica), Dubai, Tokyo, Shanghai, Australia and Cape Town are just a few of the highlights, not forgetting all those USA and Caribbean favourites. The majority of their flights are out of London Heathrow and Gatwick; however there are also selected services out of Manchester and Glasgow (seasonal).
For a full list of all the destinations Virgin Atlantic fly from and to, click the search box.
On board you can choose from 3 different cabins; Economy, Premium, Business.
British Airways fly to over 300 destinations worldwide (with our codeshare and franchise partners)
- There are no baggage fees with British Airways. You won’t incur any additional charges if your luggage weighs within a generous 23kg allowance.
- Skis, snowboards and golf clubs fly at no extra cost.
- British Airways allocate seats at check-in. You may choose your seats at check-in and assure yourself that you are seated with family or friends. We don’t apply any extra fees for boarding first either; boarding is made by order of seat numbers.
- British Airways offer a range of check-in options to save you time. Online check-in allows you to choose your seat and print your boarding pass up to 24 hours before departure. Alternatively you may check-in at the airport with our easy to use touch-screen kiosks.
- British Airways fly to centrally located airports. This allows you to save time and money on transfers to/from airports.
- Complimentary refreshments are served onboard.
- British Airways has an extensive network and schedule. BA offer frequent and conveniently timed flights to many European destinations.
- Our Euro Traveller cabin is a great value for money. A wide range of affordable and easy to book fares puts British Airways Euro Traveller well within your budget – with no hidden extras.
- British Airways offer a friendly, professional service
- Complementary food and drinks are served onboard. Enjoy a range of tasty meals designed by leading chefs accompanied by a complimentary bar service that is available throughout your flight.
- A leading in flight entertainment system. Make time fly with a great selection of movies, TV and audio channels on a personal screen.
- Travel in Comfort. Travel in ergonomically designed seats complete with lumbar support, headrest and recline, with blankets, cushions, eyeshades, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste provided for your added comfort.
- British Airways provides services for families. British Airways makes flying with children a little easier with a range of services designed especially for young families. Our ‘Kids Eat First’ policy or our dedicated kids TV channel from Disney/Cartoon Network are just two examples.
- Our World Traveller cabin is a great value for money British Airways World Traveller offers excellent value for money with a range of affordable and easy to book fares that put British Airways well within your budget.
- British Airways offer a friendly, professional service
Cathay Pacific Airways is an award winning Hong Kong based airline which offers over 600 weekly departures to over 120 world-wide destinations. The airline operates 4 non-stop flights a day from London Heathrow to Hong Kong-that’s more than any other airline.
The range and flexibility afforded by the network is supported by our world class service, both on the ground as well as in the air.
Canadian Affair is the UKâ€™s largest Tour Operator flying to Canada offering high quality low cost flights and holidays.
With more direct flights from major UK airports to more Canadian Cities than any other airline, going to Canada has never been as easy as it is with Canadian Affair.
Established in 1995, Canadian Affair has grown steadily and organically to secure itâ€™s highly regarded position in the travel industry. This has been recognised with many awards over the past decade, the most prestigious of which being Consumer Favourite Tour Operator – won for the past 5 years at the British Annual Canada Travel Awards, voted by the travelling public!
Canadian Affair fly from London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, Newcastle, and Exeter.Flights are available to 7 exciting destinations:
Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. (routes not available from every airport)